NV Codes of Behaviour
The Victorian Code of Conduct for Community Sport outlines behaviours that are expected of every person involved in community sport and active recreation, as well as identifying the types of behaviours that will not be tolerated.
Every person – spectator, player, club member, official, participant, administrator, coach, parent or member of the community involved with the sport, should work to ensure:
- Positive contribution to building a culture of Child Safety
- Inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation
- Inclusion of every person regardless of their race, culture or religion.
- Opportunities for people of all abilities to participate in the sport and develop to their full potential.
- Respect is shown towards others, the club and the broader community.
- A safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Elimination of violent and abusive behaviour.
- Protection from sexual harassment or intimidation.
This Code applies to community sport, training and club sanctioned activities.
NETBALL VICTORIA'S CODES OF BEHAVIOUR FOR DOWNLOAD
Below are links to each of Netball Victoria’s (NV) Codes of Behaviour. We recommend that clubs and associations personalise their own Codes of Behaviour by including a logo, adding further specific behaviours and/or re-wording to suit the standard of competition.
- NV Code of Behaviour – Child Safety in Netball
- NV Code of Behaviour – General
- NV Code of Behaviour – Junior Player
- NV Code of Behaviour – Senior Player
- NV Code of Behaviour – Coach
- NV Code of Behaviour – Umpire
- NV Code of Behaviour – Administrator
- NV Code of Behaviour – Parent / Guardian
- NV Code of Behaviour – Spectator