Net 4 Kids
Give your juniors the best start to Netball with Net4Kids
Net4Kids is a themed educational program for boys and girls aged 2.5-5years. The program has been designed to foster children’s social skills allowing confidence to develop in a positive and safe environment. Activities will focus on gross and fine motor development, language and cognitive function incorporating a variety of specific activities to cater for each child’s needs.
The program has been developed to involve the carer, which enables the carer and child to bond and experience the child’s development together.
- Connectedness to the community
- Build identity and self-confidence
- Learn through trial and error, creating hypotheses, negotiation , movement and expression
- Develop communication skills
- Development of motor skills and spatial awareness
- Development and install healthy, active lifestyles
- Free Play
- Warm Up
- Cool Down
Is your Association interested in hosting a Net4Kids session?
Complete a Expression of Interest form here and a member of staff will be in touch to provide further information.