2MH - Facility Advisory Services
Netball Victoria (NV) Technical Services provide a technical consultancy service for the design and project management of netball court construction. NV’s partnership with 2MH Consulting makes available the latest technical requirements for netball court construction and a close working relationship with the Netball Industry to ensure a quality outcome.
TO START THE PROCESS
Download and complete the initial enquiry form listed below. These details you provide, help both NV and 2MH get an idea of the project and most importantly, your future goals.
Alternatively Contact 2MH directly
2MH’s PRIMARY AREAS OF EXPERTISE ARE
- Providing technical advice on behalf of NV via email and phone to assist the direction of a project.
- Auditing and reporting on existing netball facilities – courts, infrastructure (goals, fencing, shelters, lights), clubhouses, etc. We identify issues and safety problems and areas of non-compliance.
- Preparing Masterplan documents for sites showing the inclusion of netball facilities – courts, shelters, clubhouses
- Planning of new facilities or remedial works for old
- Designing new facilities, preparing all drawings and specifications
- Assisting with contactor selection while on tender panels for clubs, councils, clients. Advising upon the best contractor to be appointed.
- Project Managing works - delivery of all netball related works, ensuring safe work sites, quality works delivery, meeting price and timelines.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM
NV’s Game Development staff will contact you to discuss your project, arrange a possible site visit and advise/outline what support and expertise is available through the facility development process.
For further information T (03) 9321 2222