All Abilities Netball
Netball Victoria (NV) strives to give every Victorian the opportunity to play our sport. All Abilities Netball provides the chance for people with a physical or intellectual disability to participate directly or indirectly in local clubs and associations.
All Abilities Netball participants benefit from specialised netball clinics that concentrate on building their knowledge and skills in a fun and inclusive environment.
INCLUSIVE & SUPPORTIVE CLUBS
There are various inclusive and supportive clubs throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria. To find out their catchment areas and to get in contact with the clubs, Contact NV for more information.
HOW TO BECOME MORE INCLUSIVE
For information about how your netball Association or Club can become more inclusive contact email@example.com
ALL ABILITIES NETBALL PROGRAMS
- Inclusion NetSetGO
- Deaf Netball Victoria
- Deaf Netball Victoria Fun Day
- All Abilities Clubs and Programs
- 2017 Inclusion NetSetGo Centres
Refer to the list of resources and case studies below for inspiration.
- Regional Sport Assemblies
- Access for All Abilities Inclusive Netball Addition
- Netball Victoria All Abilities Netball Start Up Tip Sheet
- Netball Australia: Coaching Players with a Disability
- Netball Australia: Netball CONNECT
- LaTrobe University All Ability Information
- Deaf Sports Australia: Coaching Fact Sheet
UNITED NATIONS FILM FESTIVAL ENTRY - ALL ABILITIES NETBALL IN VICTORIA
To celebrate the brilliant programs already running and to inspire others to get involved, Netball Victoria created this short film. It has been recognised by the United Nations Office on Sport for Development and Peace (UNOSDP) as one of the global top 10 entries in the 2015 International Day of Sport for Development and Peace video contest.