Community Engagement Case Studies
Netball Victoria is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive netball environment to encourage participation in the sport. The following case studies highlight success stories in the community and provide insight into how social and cultural barriers can be catered for in our sport.
If you’re interested in playing netball but hesitant to sign up straight away, we encourage you to read and/or watch the following case studies and learn the benefits of the sport first hand.
REFER TO THE FOLLOWING CASE STUDIES FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO BE MORE INCLUSIVE
- Wyndham Victory Netball Club
- Broadmeadows Netball Association
- Australia Post One Netball - St Mary's Netball Club Story
- St Mary’s Netball Club Umpiring Program
- Golden City Netball Association
- 'Zimqueens' find community in all-Zimbabwean netball team
- Moe and Morwell Netball Association Coaching Program
For more information on how you can play netball in an inclusive environment or how your club or association can become more inclusive, please contact NV Community Development Manager Kiemi Lai on T (03) 9321 2237 or E Kiemi.email@example.com